A set of walks following this algorithm:
- Choose a starting point and a duration (in hours).
- Walk north from the starting point in as straight a line as possible.
- Stop after the set duration and mark the furthest point.
- Return to the starting point.
- Repeat for the other cardinal directions (east, south, west).
- Option: repeat for each ordinal direction (northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest).
- Log the location, duration and dates.
Center 1 (Current home)
2021 | Instance of Center algorithm
Center 2 (Childhood home)
2022 | Instance of Center algorithm